~As a writer my mind is always entertaining thoughts, my mind is never still. When alone I write in my mind. When with other individuals, I watch, yes, I watch you and write in my mind. These blogs are the random thoughts I write in my mind when I am alone going through my daily routines, the ideas and thoughts that do not fit into my other aspects of my writing life. Believe me these thoughts are random!~
One of my favorite rooms of my home is my master bath. The private place where one can soak in the tub and relax. Herein lies the problem, once I am relaxed in the tub, my mind takes off nothing to ninety and stays in overdrive, my best writing is in this delightful peaceful place where my body completely relaxes and my mind speeds through the thoughts filled with deep emotion and inspiration.
So what's the trouble? Once I step out of the tub all of those great pieces begin to slip away not matter how I attempt to cling to each intriguing bit, they all seem to swirl down the drain in the whirlpool of water off to a wasteland of wasted thoughts and words. Never to be rescued from the depths of a sea of which exists only to steal our finest thoughts; a sea of lost mental pictures and deeply felt thoughts, left to remain estranged from the pages for eternity.
I do wonder, where is my submergible, completely waterproof laptop? The one with the affordable price tag?

No comments:
Post a Comment